Discover the wonderful nature in the Vértes mountains!
We recommend several trails for our Guests at the Reception. You can take the printed trails with you.
The most favourite trails for our Guests, with or without bike, are:
- Gesztes Castle - Várgesztes village (appr. 2 km)
- Majk - castle ruin, monk monastery (approx. 6 km trough a rocky road)
- Vérteskozma village (appr. 7 km)
- The national Blue Tour's etap in Vértes mountain
Road trips with car:
- Tatabánya appr. 20 km: Szelim-cave, Turul-monument, Open Air Mine Museum, Open Air Industrial Museum
- Majk-puszta appr. 15 km: Kamalduli Hermitage
- Tata appr. 25 km: Old -lake, Esterházy Castle, Millers of Tata, Belfry, Zsigmond Castle, Capuchin church and monastery, Calvary, English Park
- Vértesszőlős: Samu, the prehistorc man
- Alcsútdoboz: Castle ruin, Arboretum
- Bicske: Batthyányi Castle
- Csókakő: Medieval Castle on the hill
- Csákberény: Village Museum
- Etyek: Region Historical Museum
- Lovasberény: Cziráky Castle, Lenke Art Gallery
- Mór: Lamberg Castle and Láncos Castle
There are several tourist maps about the surroundings of the Villapark available for free at the Reception, but you can buy larger tourist, bicycle and car maps there also.